What is My Home Worth?
Receive a custom evaluation for your home, including comparisons to other homes that have recently sold or are on the market. This guarantees you receive the most accurate information available. To find out what your home is worth, fill out the information below:
When you're looking for a partner to help you negotiate the complexities of selling a home, you've come to the right place. The experience, dedication and strong communication you'll receive here will help ensure the successful and profitable sale of your home:
1. The Local Advantage - Take advantage of a broad spectrum of technologies and tools to support the sale of your home from start to close.
2. Internet Advertising - Since the lion's share of home buyers starts their search on the internet, top placement on search engines is essential. You'll gain access to placement on Google, Bing, and other websites. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home.
3. Email Campaigns - It's important to "work the network." We can work together to identify the right people to target your home-and get in touch with them by email to drive excitement and interest.
4. Personal Touch - Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home-and you won't have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly.
5. Professional Philosophy - Keep in mind that both the property and the buyer are exceptional. The wants and needs of the estate purchaser are very elaborate and exact. Negotiate for the highest price possible in the quickest time possible with as little bother to the seller.
To find out more about selling your home, click here
WHAT DO CLIENTS SAY?
Just wanted to drop you a line to let you know about the great service I received from your Coldwell Banker agent Jerilynn Babington. Jerilynn sold our house ..this past summer. Jerilynn made the sale process as painless as possible for us. From managing her army of contractors (I've never known anyone else who can get contractors to be so responsive) who got the house ready for sale to her tireless efforts to properly stage the house her energy level was amazing. Of course, the bottom line was that the house sold in less than two weeks for $4.3 million in an otherwise soft real estate market; truly a remarkable job
Dear Jerilynn, We are proud of our restoration and giving the house another 70 years of life, but without your staging and vision, we never would have been able to fully realize the style and grace that the house has. You truly helped us throughout the difficult disclosure and sale process and we thank you. We believe that you have extraordinary vision, talent and skills necessary to market these unique properties, such as ours, and to expose them to the prospective buyers with a flair and skill that only a person with your capabilities and years of experience can possess. Again, we thank you and your team for representing us. It was a pleasure working with you .
George Burtt & Gayle Grant
Jerilynn immediately went to work coordinating all the work to be done on the house. She has an impressive data base of very skilled workers for it seems like any home related job. She started with scheduling the movers, floor installers and refinishers, painters, carpet installers, tile and grout refinishers, landscapers, and an excellent general handyman for everything else. She then did whatever it took to most effectively stage the house for showing from selecting the rental furniture and plants, deciding what personal items of mine should stay or go to bringing in pieces of her own. I wholeheartedly recommend Jerilynn to anyone considering selling their home. No matter how daunting the task, she makes it happen!
Jerilynn is truly a professional in every sense of the word. She knows exactly what to recommend to do to increase a property's value. In our case, she had us put in a railing next to a staircase, provide the upper bedrooms with individual heaters, and a few other minor things. She also advised us in the use of colors in the different rooms to appeal to the most buyers. Jerilynn and her daughter, Ali, came over to stage the house for us and when they were done, we were very impressed by the quality of the staging materials used. There were live ferns, palms, and orchid plants, oil paintings, imported chairs, antique mirrors and knik knacks, beautiful silk pillows and bedding, and we could go on and on. Our daughter had only one word to describe the transformation: UNBELIEVABLE !
Roger Lee & May Gin Ng
We are very pleased with the high degree of professionalism of Jerilynn Babington. Our home sold in seven days and closed escrow in 30 days. We appreciate having experienced a very smooth transaction. Although our out-of-state relocation did not materialize, we decided to sell the house. We were very impressed by Ms. Babington's marketing techniques, including in particular her website's video tour, water colors, flyers and newspaper and Previews advertisements. Most notably, Ms. Babington gave us her undivided attention. She was enthusiastic, positive, and pro-active throughout the process despite the uncertainty about our possible relocation and she marshaled the people and resources on our behalf to ensure the overall effort was successful. We are very pleased to have worked with Jerilynn.
Thomas & Dorbina Bishop